Where do you picture yourself ...?
As members of a team we recognize limits and continually raise the bar – are you among those who aim high?
You are interested? Contact us.
We are looking for...
Software Developer (m/f)
Full-time, with immediate effect
Area of resbonsibility
- Focus - hardware-related programming SPS, LabView and C++
- Collaboration in the development of prototypes and test setups
- Implementation of software packages based on customer requests
- Support of the software at the customer
- Support of the service team
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH) in the field of electronics, mechatronics
- Min. 2-3 years of experience as a software developer
- Knowledge of automation technology is an advantage
- English spoken and written
- Enthusiasm and identification with your job
- Independent working style, ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel
We offer you:
- Independent work in a committed team
- Employee-oriented corporate culture
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting business trips worldwide
- Company mobile phone
- Company car park
- Food vouchers for lunch
- Free coffee/tea in the office café
The gross salary for this position is Euro 2.500,-- per month with the readiness for overpayment depending on professional qualification and experience.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to:
IPAC Improve Process Analytics and Control GmbH
Europastraße 8, 9524 Villach
Tel.: +43(0) 4242 22810-20